I hope you had a wonderful week! On Wednesday, I went to Oakland with Matt and one of the other ramp managers to see the A’s stadium. It was an interesting experience, I may go through what went down on my personal blog because it was definitely hilarious! Anyway, I wanted to jump back into doing Friday Favorites. So, today I’m going to share my favorites from around the internet this week!
- Becca shares how to create your own branded RSS emails through MailChimp!
- Melyssa Griffin shares her top 15 “blogging tips” posts from her site to help you get started on the right foot!
- Melissa Hebbe shares three reasons why you should be planning your social media content!
- Brittany shares 8 IFTTT recipes for solopreneurs to help automate their biz!
- The entire Champagne Collection from Jaclyn Hill X Becca Cosmetics is revealed! If you loved Champagne Pop, you’ll love this!
- Here are 30 beauty buys you can score from your fav, Target!
- Her Campus shares 9 nail art ideas that are made for short nails!
Around the Internet
- Here are 4 ways to stay informed, even though you may be really busy!
- Refinery29 shares 12 apps that are free and that you need!
- Got a grad? Here’s what you can find the perfect grad gift for them!
Posts from Creatively Lauren this Week
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Friday Favorites! I also hope you have a fabulous weekend!